Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Chestnut Jr Buck

I'm really happy I had kept at least one junior that I bred for Convention before my sell down. He is a chestnut junior buck (THF Saynora King Kong x Starlite's Gucci). His body is shorter than his mom's, which is what I was going for in the cross. He should have some decent length to his coat for an agouti, which is a gooooood thing! I'm very proud of his head/ear/crown combo. He has an AWESOME crown and perfect shape and size on his ears. He looks like he is going to be a total chunk. I would like to see him a bit shorter in shoulder length and maybe a bit wider, but I'm so happy that he was an improvement on both parents. He is absolutely naked right now.. but maybe he will end up with enough coat length to show at San Diego?? Hmmmm now the thought is definitely there....

No comments:

Post a Comment