Saturday, November 1, 2008

Conv Photos- Around Louisville




This was my very first trip to Kentucky. Getting a chance to visit Louisville was a great introduction to the State. The fall colors really made the feel of the town crisp and comfortable. I loved the bridges! They reminded me of home. It's too bad I couldn't get a night photo of the city lights. They were gorgeous. They even put purple lights on the bridge! While driving around we all got lost a few times, but what a great way to see side streets you never would have traveled to anyways! We also ended up on the University of Louisville campus. I love the sprawl and architecture of the city.
Susie and I met up with Kristen and Tim of Keep's Rabbitry, and we all spent the week in KY together. I have so many memories and laughs from this trip! We all got to go to the Waverly Hills Sanitorium.. which has so many stories and experiences... so that's for another day! I'm so glad we took some time out from the Convention center to go sight-see around the area.


No comments:

Post a Comment