Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Oh beach, where art thou?

Life is so stressful lately. I have so much going on, I feel like I don't know where to even start. I have only thrown 2 clothing items in my suitcase for San Diego. I still have rabbits to groom and check, carriers to clean, feed to buy, etc. etc. ... and more etc. So much to do!! Ahhhhh!!! Convention is a blast, don't get me wrong, but having to be away from everything for a week can be more stressful than it's worth. I'm very happy that this is not my first, so I at least know what to expect and I now know all the tips and tricks to use to make the week more successful, and easier to manage.

I'm REALLY looking forward to a break from life for a week. I just want a beer, beach, and the small of the salty ocean for a few days. Pleaaaaaase.

No comments:

Post a Comment