Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Seattle!

First thing in the morning we set off for Seattle. I had to deliver some cavies I brought up from California to their new owner, and then switch for more cavies to bring back down with me. I ended up doing transport for close to 30 animals this entire trip.

Seatlle is an amazingly beautiful city. Living so close to so many amazing cities in California (Sacramento, San Francisco, Los Angeles) you'd think I'd be so sick of tall cement structures and they wouldn't move me. Seattle did. I'm not sure what attracted me so much to this city. I think it's atmosphere was incredible. The people there reminded me so much of the type of people I hang out with in California. I absolutely loved the market and the scenery. I have to say, that if I ever lived in a city without animals and the like, I would move to Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment