Sunday, August 24, 2008

Why so blue baby?




Blue is one of my favorite colors in fuzzy lops. When I was able to buy my first couple I was beyond ecstatic! Leslie Hobbs (Hobbs Habbitry) was the first to let me get ahold of the color and I couldn't wait to get my very own! I don't necessarily "specialize" in the color, but I'm working on them a lot. I don't usually see very many on the show tables anymore, but I'm trying to change that. They can be a challenging variety with possible scattered white hairs and white toenails. You have to pay close attention to the dilution of the blue color as you don't want it to be too light either. I like a nice very deep blue color. Above are some photos of some current blues I have... shown as head shots so you can see the thick fuzzy faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment