Sunday, November 15, 2009

Stockton 11/14 Results

I still haven't posted Convention photos. I know, I know, I'm sorry!

I went to the Stockton, CA double all breed shows yesterday and what a wonderful show it was!

Capone (BSB)- 1/8, BOV, BEST OF BREED Show A!


Hawttie (SJD), 1/3, BOSV, BOSB Show B!

I am so happy for the wonderful placements on just the three rabbits I brought. And my friends.. oh they did so well at the show!! Huge congrats to them all, especially Jennifer Henderson for winning BOB Youth Fuzzy Lop and then on to Best In Show with MG's Bubba Gump! Yipeeeee!!!

I have some dog shows coming up, and some other activities I need to do for a few weekends.. so the next rabbit show probably wont be for another couple months. That's ok, there is now plenty of time to work on some breedings :)

1 comment:

  1. I have been missing out on so much. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete