Monday, November 16, 2009

A couple for sale

I have a couple fuzzies I'm letting go. Just need to make more space in my more restricted hole amount.

Hobbs' Oh Da Man- Solid Tort Sr Buck, nice boy, just gets better with age. I just have TOO many bucks!! I need to let some go. Nice lines, as always with the Hobbs buns. Carries dilute. Does have a teeny bit of ear control in one ear, but it is going away as his head/crown widens. $40

Hobbs' Moxee- Broken Tort Sr Doe, definitely a brood doe, proven. Has some awesome lines including Convention winners. Ears are long (that goes along with her large size and broodiness), but throws babies better than herself. Nice texture to her wool. Keep her home and breed her and make large litters. $30

I'm working on getting updated pictures, but please e-mail me in the meanwhile if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment